HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE US?
We use the information you provide us:
- To administer your account and may disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing your order.
- And from time to time to inform you by post email or other available means of products services promotions and special offers from Diya by RFL Ltd or our retail outlets.
- We will only contact you by telephone if there is a query regarding your order.
What information is or may be collected from you?
Our online ordering system uses a cookie to record a unique reference on your computer. We will collect certain information through “cookies” sent to your browser from a
- Web server and stored on your hard drive
- an IP address assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you’re using
- the type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- City Country
- Postal code
- Age Gender
We use personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites to your interest
- Get in touch with you when necessary
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
We may also use your information for payment recovery or fraud and debt tracing. We will pass on details of defaulting payments to debt collection agencies.
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission
- Special circumstances such as compliance with legal authorities
- Require disclosure
- Credit reference agencies
- Legal and debt recovery representatives for debt collection and debtor tracing purposes Security
At www.myshalamar.com, we take your online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect your information are provided below.
- When you place your order your details are stored on our secure server software.
- Your payments are taken through a secure payment gateway to ensure highest security of your details.
By using our website you consent to the information you provide being processed for any of the above purposes except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us or third parties. If you are registering ‘Catalogue Request’ you may change this option at any time. You can also unsubscribe by emailing in the Customer Service section by selecting ‘Remove Me From Mailing’. Please ensure you list all the email and postal addresses you have given us in the past. Alternatively write to us at